Ok so far I found that if you walk into a corner (specifically a corner, but any corner it will happen) you teleport back to that corner at a seemingly random time in game. This can be fixed by relog, and I have actually seen this before I think. Must be a minor bug that a bunch of games experience. It would be good to fix though. The walking through Kage Houses map is already discussed but you can go pretty far if you go right and end up on top of houses right of the Kage House.

This also happens on entering doors, whether they take you anywhere or not.

• Like 1

Forgot to mention; randomly your character will get the red icons of a target on them. (thought it was a warning at first like I was being targeted, but it happens outta no where... unless <.<=>.> am I being watched?)

Edit: If you walk away from a target then walk towards it as it goes towards you, you end up inside the target (didn't even have to buy 'em dinner first :/) and are unable to attack or get hit. This can be abused to regen health when fighting in the future I guess, but can be fixed simply by walking out of the target.